Game-day Experience/Events and Sales/Marketing Internship Opportunities
The Kansas Jayhawks Athletics Game-day Experience/Events and Sales/Marketing departments offer internships throughout the year; summer, fall and spring.
- Students must be energetic, responsible, organized and motivated to assist the KU Athletics Marketing office in carrying out the marketing plan for one of the top intercollegiate athletic programs in the country.
- Students are required to work a minimum15-20 hours a week in the office and handle any event responsibilities assigned.
- Students must be enrolled and have a 3.0 GPA in their post secondary education.
- Assist in marketing, promotions and game-day operations for Jayhawk athletic events and NCAA hosted tournaments.
- Distribution of promotional materials including team posters and schedule cards.
- Assist in the development of the Junior Jayhawks Kids' Club.
- Assist staff in creation and implementation of sports marketing plans.
- Participate in the active selling of Kansas Athletic Season tickets.
- Other daily assignments as administered by the staff.
How to Apply:
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Call 785-864-7941 for details
- Or, send application materials to:
Athletics Game-day Experience
Attn: Internship Program
1651 Naismith Drive
Lawrence, KS 66045