Feb. 4, 2006
Final Stats |
Kansas Post-Game Notes
Kansas 65, Iowa State 64
February 4, 2006
Allen Fieldhouse, Lawrence, Kansas
Kansas' victory over Iowa State...
- Makes the Jayhawks 14-6 overall and 3-6 in Big 12 play.
- Gives Kansas its first win against a Big 12 North opponent this season.
- Snaps a four-game losing streak to the Cyclones.
- Improves KU's record against ISU to 39-20, including a 21-6 mark in Lawrence.
- Snaps a three-game losing streak.
- Makes the Jayhawks 14-2 at home this season.
- Improves head coach Bonnie Henrickson's record to 26-22 at Kansas and 184-84 in her career.
- Makes the Jayhawks 623-420 all-time.
- By connecting on four three-pointers, senior Kaylee Brown moved into ninth place on Kansas' single season treys made list.
- Senior Erica Hallman moved into 18th place on KU's all-time scoring list with her eight points on Saturday. Hallman now has 1,025 in her career, passing Tracy Claxton.
- Hallman also moved up the single-season three-pointers list, making one today to take sole possession of tenth place.
- With her 10 rebounds, Senior Crystal Kemp moved into sole possession of 10th place on Kansas' career list with 743.
- With her 19 points, Kemp has now recorded 21 straight double-digit scoring games dating back to last season.
- Saturday marked Kemp's eighth double-double of the season and 25th of her career.
- Kemp's three free throws made vaulted her into a 10th place tie with Angie Snider on Kansas' all time list with 290.
- Kemp also moved into ninth place on Kansas' all-time field goals attempted list with her 16 against ISU. Kemp has now tried 1,145 shots in her career, passing Charisse Sampson.
- Iowa State used a 19-2 run early in the second half to cut Kansas' lead from 48-29 to 50-48.
- Kansas later went on a 9-2 run to regain the lead and extend it to 64-58.
- Freshman Ivana Catic's 15 points were one shy of her career high. The guard also record seven assists on Saturday, giving her nine games this season in which she has dished out at least seven dimes.