Feb. 6, 2013
• Dropped the Jayhawks record to 14-7 overall, 5-5 in the Big 12.
• Made Kansas 3-5 on the road this season and 3-8 while playing in Waco, Texas. The last time the Jayhawks were victorious in the Farrell Center was Jan. 19, 2000 when KU defeated BU, 81-67.
• Brought head coach Bonnie Henrickson’s Kansas record to 152-128 (ninth season) and her career record to 310-190 (16th season). • Moved the Jayhawk’s all-time record to 749-526.
• Gave Kansas an all-time 7-19 record in the series against the Baylor. The last time the Jayhawks defeated the Lady Bears was March 4, 2009 in Allen Fieldhouse, 69-45.
• Kansas had its largest halftime deficit (21) going into intermission since it last played Baylor (16) January 13, 2013.
• Marked the second game this season the Jayhawks shot zero free-throws in the first period. The previous time was against Iowa State Jan. 30, 2013 in Allen Fieldhouse.
• The Jayhawk defense held the Lady Bears’ bench to 14 points, compared to Kansas’ 15. KU’s bench has outscored nine of its ten Big 12 opponents off the bench this season.
• The last time the Jayhawks scored less than 50 points was Feb. 15,12 at Iowa State (47).
• KU suffered its largest margin of defeat, 86-45. The Jayhawks’ previous margin of defeat was also against Baylor (1/13) when the Lady Bears won by 22 points.
• Junior guard CeCe Harper led her team, both games against Baylor, with 11 points.
• Sophomore forward Asia Boyd chipped in 10 for the Jayhawks team and posted her fourth consecutive game scoring a three-point shot.
• Sophomore forward Chelsea Gardner sank her first career three-point basket and is 100 percent from beyond the arc. The sophomore added seven points and five rebounds for KU.
• Junior guard Markisha Hawkins saw the floor, the last game she played in was against Texas (1/23), and scored three-point baskets in back-to-back games. The junior transfer tied her career high with three points.