Feb. 14, 2009
Oklahoma 69, Kansas 54
Feb. 14, 2009
The Kansas Loss:
- Dropped the team’s record to 13-10 overall and 2-8 in Big 12 play this season.
- Dropped the team’s record against ranked opponents to 0-5.
- Dropped Kansas’ all-time record versus Oklahoma to 27-25.
- Gave the Jayhawks a 27-25 mark versus Oklahoma, including a 13-9 mark in games played in Lawrence.
- Dropped head coach Bonnie Henrickson’s record to 70-75 at Kansas, 228-137 overall and to 0-5 all-time against Oklahoma.
- Makes KU 666-473 all-time.
- Kansas shot 6-31 from the floor the first half, resulting in a 19.4% first half field goal percentage, the lowest of the season thus far.
- Kansas’ 26.4% shooting from the field marks the lowest field goal percentage of the season.
- The Jayhawks held All-American Courtney Paris to under 10 points scoring for only the second time all season.
- The Jayhawk bench outscored the Sooner bench 29-24.
- For the first time this season junior Danielle McCray was not in the starting lineup for KU.
- Danielle McCray’s first half free throw miss ended a streak of 20 straight free throws made, dating back to Jan. 21 versus Nebraska.
- Tonight’s performance of 23 points 12th time this season that Danielle McCray has scored 20 or more points in a game.
- Sade Morris’ 10 points tonight marks the 15th time this season she has scored in double figures.
- Nicollette Smith’s 11 rebounds marks a career high and the fourth time in her career she has recorded double digit rebounds.
- 12 free throw attempts by Danielle McCray ties a season high.
- Tonight marks the third time this season Aishah Sutherland has had double digit rebounds as she collcted 10 boards versus the Sooners.