Feb. 24, 2013
• Dropped the Jayhawks’ record to 16-10 overall, 7-8 in the Big 12.
• Brought head coach Bonnie Henrickson’s Kansas record to 154-131 (ninth season) and her career record to 312-193 (16th season).
• Moved the Jayhawks’ all-time record to 751-529.
• Made Henrickson’s all-time record against Texas Tech 2-10, while the Jayhawks in the overall series fell to 5-16.
• Gave Kansas a 3-7 record against the Lady Raiders while playing in Allen Fieldhouse.
• At the 6:33 mark of the first half, Texas Tech went on a 19-4 run and closed the half with its largest lead (16), 39-23.
• The Jayhawks have averaged 16 turnovers per game during the 2012-13 campaign but tied their season high of 23 this afternoon, tallying 13 before halftime.
• Kansas went on a 12-4 second-half run, beginning at the 17:08 mark, that lasted 5:01 and brought the Jayhawks to within eight at 49-41.
• KU shot a single half season best of 75 percent (6-for-8) from beyond the arc in the second half. The team’s previous high was when the Jayhawks traveled to play California and shot 67 percent in the first half.
• Starting at the 10:09 mark of the second half, the Jayhawks went on a 15-5 run that lasted 6:41. Following the run, KU trailed 59-58.
• Senior guard Angel Goodrich led Kansas with her sixth season 20+ point effort. The senior finished with 23 points, including 18 in the second half and four baskets from beyond the arc (one short of her three-point baskets season high). The Nancy Lieberman Award finalist has averaged 24 points over the past three contests.
• Senior forward Carolyn Davis scored 10 points and tied for the team lead in rebounds with nine. • Sophomore forward Chelsea Gardner grabbed eight of her nine rebounds during the last 20 minutes of play.
• Senior guard Monica Engelman chipped in 15 points for the Jayhawks. Engelman has scored in double figures during three of the past four games, including two 20+ efforts.
• Junior transfer guard Markisha Hawkins tied her Jayhawk-career points high (3), as well as her three-point field goal high (1).