March 2, 2013
• Dropped the Jayhawks’ record to 16-12 overall, 7-9 in the Big 12.
• Brought head coach Bonnie Henrickson’s Kansas record to 154-133 (ninth season) and her career record to 312-195 (16th season).
• Moved the Jayhawks’ all-time record to 751-531.
• Made Henrickson’s all-time record against Oklahoma 2-10, while the Jayhawks in the overall series fell to 30-30.
• Gave Kansas a 3-7 record against the Sooners while playing in Norman, Okla.
• Kansas had a 16-5 run, 35-29, that started with a jumper from Engleman at the 9:10 mark and lasted 3:59.
• Both Goodrich and Engelman poured in 10 points during the first 20 minutes for the Jayhawks.
• The Jayhawks were held scoreless for 7:27, from the first half 5:11 mark until 2:16 into the second half. During the KU drought, OU outscored the Jayhawks 6-0.
• At the 17:44 mark, Kansas went on a 7-2, including five points from Davis. The run lasted 1:26 for a 42-46 score.
• KU tallied just three offensive boards before intermission.
• On the season, four or more KU players have scored in double-digits in four games, including tonight against the Sooners (Davis, Engelman, Goodrich, Hawkins). The last time four Jayhawks scored in double-digits was against Feb.17 against Oklahoma (Davis, Engelman, Goodrich and Gardner).
• Senior forward Carolyn Davis led with 18 points and seven rebounds. The senior has led the Jayhawks in points 12 times during this campaign and has scored in double digits 24 times this season, 84 in her career.
• Senior guard Angel Goodrich led with 7 assists, for the 25th time this season, and scored 15 for the Jayhawks. Goodrich has posted double-digit scoring efforts in the past five games, including three 20+ efforts.
• Senior guard Monica Engelman chipped in 16 points and has shot 6-for-10 from the three-point line in the past two games. Over the course of the season, Engelman has sunk 13 treys, including six in the past two games (OU and ISU).
• Junior transfer guard Markisha Hawkins scored her Jayhawk career high (11).