Postgame Notes: Kansas at Arkansas
Dec. 6, 2012
• Gave the Jayhawks their first defeat of the season and moved the team to 7-1.
• Brought Henrickson’s record to 145-122 at Kansas (9th season) and her overall career record to 303-184.
• Ended the Jayhawks 12-game winning streak against non-conference opponents in the regular season.
• Moved Kansas to an even 3-3 in the series against Arkansas and its record against SEC foes fell to 58-67. The last time the Jayhawks lost a non-conference game was Dec, 4, 2011 against Alabama, 80-76.
• Brought the Jayhawks all-time record to 742-520 and its all-time non-conference record to 321-148.
• The Jayhawks shot 44 percent from the three-point arc in the first half and scored 12 of their 24 first half points from downtown.
• During the last 8:45 of the first half, the Razorbacks outscored KU 22-8 to go into halftime with a 33- 24 lead.
• KU powered into the second half with a 19-9 run and took its second lead, 43-42, at the 9:02 mark on a jumper from Chelsea Gardner.
• Throughout the game, the lead changed five times. The Razorbacks regained their lead within a minute and went on an 16-7 run at 7:15 to increase its lead 58-50 with 1:59 on the clock.
• Kansas finished the game shooting 40 percent on three-point field goals, up from a season average of 24 percent.
• The Jayhawks grabbed eight of their ten offensive rebounds in the second half.
• Senior guard Angel Goodrich lead her team with a season-high 21 points, including five three-point field goals and added team best six assists. She tied for the game high with four steals.
• Senior forward Carolyn Davis scored the first team point for the fourth time this season. She was limited to just six points, only the second time this season she's been held out of double figures.
• Junior forward Tania Jackson had the second most points for Kansas with 11 points and grabbed a team-high eight rebounds.
• Sophomore Natalie Knight helped her team with a personal high of five assists and also knocked down two three-point shots for a total of six points. The guard grabbed six rebounds, one short of her season high.