KU to take on Iowa State, Iowa in Ames Saturday
Williams earns second hat trick of the spring as KU scores six goals in its two outings.
KU can't get offense going against professional squad
Junior Ali Kimura's two goals help Jayhawks to 4-0 record international play.
Chrisopulos nets game-winner in 92nd minute.
Honors and Awards
- 2011 Team's Most Improved Player
- Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week (Oct. 18, 2011)
- 2011 Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll (Spring)
- 2011 Athletic Director's Honor Roll (Spring)
- 2010 Athletic Director's and Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Rolls (Spring)
2011 (Redshirt Freshman)
- Appeared in 15 games as goalkeeper and made 13 starts
- Awarded team's most improved player
- Went 8-5-1 between the posts, and picked up all three of Kansas' Big 12 wins
- Second in the Big 12 averaging 4.87 saves per game while her 73 total saves on the year ranked fourth
- Faced 10 shots and stopped two en route to KU's 2-1 upset at No. 20 San Diego (Aug. 28)
- Made six or more saves eight times, including a personal-best nine at Missouri (Oct. 21)
- Played all 105 minutes of 3-2 double-overtime win versus Texas (Sept. 30) and had seven saves
- Stopped eight shots en route to Kansas' first conference road win of the year, a 3-1 victory at Texas Tech (Oct. 14), to earn Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week accolades
- Recorded six saves in 3-3 tie versus No. 22 Texas A&M (Nov. 2) in Big 12 Championship before the Jayhawks eventually fell in penalty kicks
Starrs Mill High School
- Lettered four times for head coach Denise Meyers
- A 2010 all-region team honoree
- A three-time all-county selection
- Led Panthers to 2010 state championship
- Helped team to state finals as a freshman, and to the state tournament each ofher last three seasons
- Finished senior year with a 4.0 GPA
- Qualified for the honor roll all four years of high school
Club (CASL Elite and 92 AFC Lightning)
- Played four seasons for Capital Area Soccer League (CASL) Elite in the Raleigh, N.C.
- Helped lead team to state championships in 2003 and 2005
- Played last five years with the 92 AFC Lightning in Fayetteville, Ga.
- Led team to a 41-3-9 record the last five seasons in the Region III Premier League
- Team won the 2010 state and Region III championships
- Lightning won the Region III Premier League in the spring and fall of 2006, as well as the fall of 2009
- Allowed just two goals during the fall 2009 season, and posted a .920 save percentage, which led the league
- Team is currently ranked No. 1 in the state of Georgia and No. 2 in the country
- Played ODP at the state level in 2008 and 2009
- Kaitlyn Justine Stroud was born in Wheaton, Ill.
- Daughter of Robert and Debbie Stroud
- Has two younger sisters, Jaclyn and Madison
- Plans to pursue a degree in journalism