HydroHawks is a booster club for the University of Kansas Women's Swimming and Diving Team. It helps support the team in many important ways by:
Women's swimming and diving at the University of Kansas is rooted in tradition and success and is the result of many individuals working tirelessly year after year. Friends, alumni, community members, and parents of swimmers and divers have developed a very long history of making significant contributions to the women's swimming and diving programs. HydroHawks is a strategic part of the team working to help maintain the high quality of this Jayhawk program. Funds raised from HydroHawk activities go directly to support swimming and diving at the University.
- Contributing to costs of supplies/equipment needed by coaches that would not be available if university budgets were the only source of funding
- Creating "Jayhawk Spirit" by wearing crimson and blue at meets and by making student-athletes aware of the enthusiastic support in the stands
- Providing a newsletter and other information which summarizes, highlights and updates both the swimming and diving teams and the HydroHawk activities
This team is definitely on the rise. The 'Hawks are steadily moving up Big 12 Conference standings in the Big 12 and are qualifying athletes for the NCAA Championships. The athletics department has gone through several positive changes that will benefit the swimming and diving program. It is truly an exciting time to be a Jayhawk! Several reasons for our current success are as follows:
- Dedicated, talented student-athletes who are extremely successful both in the pool and in the classroom
- Outstanding coaches
- One of the finest strength and conditioning centers in the United States
- Friends, alumni, community members, and parents who conscientiously support the program
There is a lot of optimism for the 2009-10 season. Many top swimmers and divers are returning, and there are outstanding recruits who are beginning their collegiate careers at Kansas. We need your help to keep the program thriving! You can be part of our organization too! Join the group by becoming a HydroHawks member and help support women's swimming and diving. Enjoy our many activities and meet other loyal Jayhawk boosters while having fun and being part of a great team working toward a common goal:
A Successful Jayhawk Women's Swimming and Diving program!
For more information regarding our program please contact the Kansas head diving coach Eric Elliott. Elliott's phone number is (785) 864-7990 and his e-mail is email@example.com.
Timing at University meets
(offered up to 3 years after eligibility)
|Crimson & Blue *
*These two levels have the greatest positive impact on our Jayhawk athletes.
Hyrdrohawks Membership Application Form in PDF Format
Download Free Acrobat Reader